RETURN POLICY / CANCELLATION, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Our products are made to order; therefore, orders cannot be cancelled, and our products cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are damaged or defective. Changes in orders, returns or cancellations require prior written approval from manufacturer.
- Our return periods apply from date of shipment or collection. The date of the postmark or the date on which the item is personally returned applies.
- If you receive a product that is defective, you must contact us within 30 days by email (email@example.com) or by telephone: + (To Be Determined) to arrange return.
- We ship out objects securely packed and insured. Please check the package carefully upon delivery. If you find packing and/or product damaged during the transport, you must not accept the delivery and request damage claim from the courier. If needed assistance, please contact us by telephone: + (To Be Determined).
- If you are returning a product because of an error on our part or because it is defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us. Defective products will be replaced within the normal production time period required to reorder and manufacture the same product.
- You must notify STUDIO FENICE in case of an error, a damaged or a defective product. You must return the product in the same condition in which you received it in its sealed, undamaged original packaging. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product whilst it is in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- STUDIO FENICE will examine all products returned as damaged or defective and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process any refund due to you as soon as possible. Subject to acceptance by STUDIO FENICE of the damaged or defective goods, products returned by you because they are damaged or defective will be refunded in full, including the cost of delivery for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to STUDIO FENICE.
In the event that STUDIO FENICE finds no fault with the returned products, you will be notified that the returned product cannot be accepted, and you will have the products re-delivered to you at your charge. In stock lighting will not be accepted as a return if product has been installed, altered, or damaged in any way.
- No right of return
Unfortunately, we cannot accept the following returns:
- Damaged products (with the exception of transport damage)
- Products that are not in their original packaging
- Products that do not include all accessories
- Refund value
Provided that a product can be returned, the following refund regulations apply:
- Full refund at purchase price -> the product is in its sealed, undamaged original packaging
- Deduction depending on product condition (10% or minimum deduction of CHF 10.–) -> the product has been opened or used (exceptions: see 2.)
- Individual examination -> products with damaged packaging
- Return shipping costs
Postal charges for the return shipment of products are generally borne by the sender. The following exceptions apply:
- The product received is incorrect
- The product information in our shop is incorrect
- The product received was not ordered
- The product was DOA (dead on arrival)
- The product is incomplete